Espon L380 Service Adjustment is a software in which you can reset your printer free
and try this Epson Espon L380 Service Adjustment
If your Epson L380 printer shows problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L380 printer has red light blinking error: You need to download and reset your Epson L380 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
How to know Epson L380 printer’s waste counter overflow?
– Does Epson L380 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L380 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L380 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L380 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson L380 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
How you can know Epson L380 printer waste ink counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L380 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L380 printer will stop working automatically.
1. If the printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
Epson is a Japan-based company and manufacturer of inkjet multipurpose printer this model is made by Epson Singapore. we are giving you free reset utility of this printer
L380/485 Video for software registration
password is (thanks) but use on requirement
Note: This blog is for education purpose only and We are not responsible for misuse this software